Required Textbook & Workbook
The textbook "HSK Standard Course 1" by Jiang Liping and the accompanying workbook.
Where To Buy
Start on an exciting journey of Chinese learning!
Learn the vocabulary and grammatical constructs to communicate basic ideas in Mandarin Chinese, and build a solid foundation for future levels. You will also be prepared to pass the HSK 1 test (Chinese language proficiency test, level 1).
This course offers a total of:
- 74 videos
- 6:04 hours of content
Following the standard curriculum as set forth by the official HSK 1, this online course will:
- introduce you to Mandarin Chinese, including pinyin phonetics and Chinese character writing
- help you learn the basic vocabulary with HSK 1 characters and words (e.g. 你好，女儿，喝茶，什么，饭店）
- help you with correct usage (e.g. compare 能 and 会, 怎么 and 怎么样, etc)
- clearly explain all 45 HSK 1 grammar points to help you complete the most essential tasks in Mandarin Chinese
- get you started with reading and writing text in Chinese characters
Ace HSK 1 Test!
After you finish this course, you will be well prepared to take the HSK 1 test.
This course is divided into 2 parts. Each part can also be purchased separately.
Want to own everything we offer from HSK 1-6 with ~900 videos? Save even more money by purchasing the ULTIMATE BUNDLE!
We are a team of instructors dedicated to provide the highest quality of online Mandarin Chinese learning experience. Jon is from Xi'an China and Ken is from Shenzhen China. Our aim is to release a series of courses that takes the learner from the very beginning stage to a very advanced level, following the HSK curriculum.
PreviewHSK1.01 Warm-Up & Vocabulary (10:49)
PreviewHSK1.01 Pronunciation 1.1.1 - Pronouncing the vowels o and e (5:12)
PreviewHSK1.01 Pronunciation 1.1.2 - Understanding the 4 tones and the neutral tone (7:01)
PreviewHSK1.01 Pronunciation 1.1.3
PreviewHSK1.01 Pronunciation 1.1.4 - Pronouncing two 3rd tones together (3:19)
PreviewHSK1.01 Activity, Assignment and Project
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
If you prefer WeChat Pay or Alipay, you can add us by ID or by QR codes below, let us know (1) your email address and (2) the course(s) you want to enroll, we will give you the RMB pricing (same amount as USD) and enrol you manually.
- WeChat (longjiang2005bby)
- Alipay (longjiang1309697)
"During my learning process (and I’m still on it) I’ve met Chinese Zero to Hero. I watched the free videos on YouTube and immediately recognized what great material it was; short videos, straight to the point, clear explanations and simple examples."
- Danilo P. Passed HSK 1 Official Exam: 200/200 (100%)